Enter to Win Tickets Today Sweepstates
- DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S.residents Employees and contractors of KidSmart (Beneficiary) are not eligible. American Family Insurance (“Sponsor”), and each of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, or any person domiciled with, any such employees or contractors are eligible to enter and win. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied with all terms of these rules. If you (or a family member) have won a prize within the last 30 days you are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00PM (C.T.) on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 and end at 10:00 PM (C.T.) on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Entry: Enter by visiting The KidSmart On the Go Truck! Located at the Ball Park Village Parking Lot 602 Clark Street, St. Louis, MO 63102 and completing The KidSmart Sweepstakes official registration form or by donating online at “Text to Give” 314 207-2448 or at the phone bank on KSDK from 4:00PM to 6:00PM. All of the required information must be completed. To be eligible you must bring a donation of school supplies or make a monetary donation to KidSmart at the KidSmart On The Go! truck or through “Text To Give” 314 207-2448 or the phone bank on KSDK between12:00PM (CT) and 10:00PM (CT) on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person per day of the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 10:00PM. (C.T.) on April 4, 2017.
Sponsor and Beneficiary will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and Beneficiary and none will be returned.
Sponsor and Beneficiary are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, All entries become property of Sponsor and the Beneficiary and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor and beneficiary or those directed by Sponsor and Beneficiary. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by selecting the “opt out”.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by published sweepstakes deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about April 4, 2017.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) winner will receive a prize package consisting of Fast Pass tickets for four (4) at Silver Dollar City with special “behind scenes tour” Two (2) night stay at premium Branson hotel and tickets for four (4) to the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show. Winners will be responsible for all other expenses. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the telephone number, email address and/or U.S. mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Telephone notification: Sponsor and Beneficiary will call during regular business at the number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone, after 3 attempts, may result in disqualification or winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Email or mail notification: Sponsor and Beneficiary will email or mail notification and affidavit/release forms to the address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner is required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned within the time period specified. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
- PRIZE TERMS: To claim prize, each winner must personally visit beneficiary offices at KidSmart 12175 Bridgeton Square Drive, St. Louis, MO 63044 within two (2) business days after notification. Office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 4:00 p.m. (C.T.) Tuesday thru Friday. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor and Beneficiary reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. If the prize involves travel or other benefits for a companion in addition to the winner, persons traveling as guest of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release as Sponsor and Beneficiary may require. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor and Beneficiary.
- PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Beneficiary. Sponsor and Beneficiary reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor and Beneficiary. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and Beneficiary which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion. Sponsor and Beneficiary reserve the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time. Should a promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor and Beneficiary reserve the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date.
- CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- DECISIONS AND WINNER NAMES: The decisions of Sponsor and Beneficiary regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and Beneficiary will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion. if you have questions please contact KidSmart at 314 291-6211.